Scott serves as the Hill Country Market President for First Capital Bank of Texas. He has been in the banking industry for over 30 years in various positions, including internal auditor, mortgage investment analyst, commercial real estate lender, and community banker. Scott graduated from Texas Tech University in 1983 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
Scott has been involved in numerous volunteer organizations over the years, including:
- Hill Country Builders Association – Executive Board, Director of Finance
- Marble Falls/Lake LBJ Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Texas Tech University in Marble Falls – Advisory Board, Finance chair
- Texas Tech Alumni Association Highland Lakes Chapter – Board Treasurer
- Texas Banker’s Association – Government Relations Committee
- Horseshoe Bay Business Alliance – Various Committees
- Rawls College of Business of Texas Tech University – Executive Mentor Program
- Highland Lakes Rotary Noon Club – Board of Directors
Scott and his wife, Patrice, have two sons, Jonathan and Christian, who both served in the United States Marine Corps. Jonathan is currently serving as an instructor for 1st Light Armor Reconnaissance as a Staff Sergeant stationed at Camp Pendleton, California. He and his wife, Megan, have two sons, Sutton and Lincoln. Christian and his wife, Aly, live in Kaneohe, Hawaii, where Christian is pursuing a degree in botany at the University of Hawaii.